Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Digital Photography Review

It is true I made a post about a review website recently, so you might wonder why I write about Digital Photography Review today. There are two reasons: I really like this website, and Christmas is getting close, I believe this kind of website could be useful to you. It is important to have a second opinion on a product that costs a lot of money.

I did not find Digital Photography Review on my own, it was suggested to me by a friend (Jeff) when I was looking at reviews to choose my first DSLR. I found the reviews very useful, it's a thoroughgoing website.
Plus, the design is awesome!

Check out Digital Photography Review!


Canon EOS 40D w/ EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS lens par Pungkas Nataatmaja from VegasProStudios

version française

No comments:

Post a Comment