Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Thursday, April 7, 2011

365: Olivier Robert

There is a lot going on with my life right now, this is the reason why I haven't published articles on a regular basis lately. It is a shame, I am sorry about it. I have many stress sources right now and I did not want the blog to be one more.

When you are stressed, my advice is to visit Olivier Robert's website. Olivier takes peaceful photographs, ones that help you relax. Olivier takes mostly black and white pictures in the Genova area. If like me you enjoy his work, you can buy prints of his photographs.

Olivier publishes photographs on a daily basis, although it is not written on his website he does a 365 project. When I told him about 365 projects, he answered he was actually hoping to go for a 730 or even a 1095 project. I wish him good luck!

And by the way, don't forget the contest ends in 4 days!!

Olivier Robert's website

PHOTO DU JOUR: MASSIF OISANS 3/3, FRANCE
PHOTO DU JOUR: MASSIF OISANS 3/3, FRANCE by ©Olivier Robert

PHOTO/JOUR 69: FORÊT SOUS LA NEIGE III, CHÂTEL, FRANCE
PHOTO/JOUR 69: FORÊT SOUS LA NEIGE III, CHÂTEL, FRANCE by ©Olivier Robert

PHOTO/JOUR 78: NUIT CALME, RADE DE GENÈVE
PHOTO/JOUR 78: NUIT CALME, RADE DE GENÈVE by ©Olivier Robert

PHOTO/JOUR 91: FISHING ON A CLOUDY DAY, LEMAN
PHOTO/JOUR 91: FISHING ON A CLOUDY DAY, LEMAN by ©Olivier Robert

PHOTO/JOUR 94: HERON, LEMAN
PHOTO/JOUR 94: HERON, LEMAN by ©Olivier Robert

version française

No comments:

Post a Comment