Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Thursday, December 16, 2010

365 days of square black and white by ~jjjohn~

An interesting point about 365 project is that every photographer defines its own constraints; some do not define any and include all kind of photos in their project; some prefer to work in a limited environment.

Giovanni Orlando has decided, for his 2010 365 project, that he wanted to share square photos, only in black and white. From just that, you have probably come to the same conclusion as me: ~jjjohn~, as he is known on flickr, is an artist! He does not take just beautiful photos you and I could take, after some lessons of photography, he really hase more of an artistic approach, and this is why I am writing about him.

At first, I wanted to make a note about his 365 days of bokeh, but I'd rather speak about ongoing projects. Trust me, it is worth visiting!

365 days of square black and white - First picture.


303/365 : Presence by Giovanni Orlando

version française

No comments:

Post a Comment