Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photoblog: Julien Roumagnac

For the second time, the lizard introduces a photoblog: Julien Roumagnac's, a young french webdesigner who moved to Canada a few years ago. I could write about this land where people are so friendly and landscapes breathtaking, but this is not the place.

When first visiting j-roumagnac.net, what stroke me most is the way Julien can turn a simple scene into a great photo. I am usually difficult to convince with street pictures I must say, but his photos made me change my mind. And they are not all you can find on this photoblog.
The most difficult part, as often was to select a picture to illustrate the article. I ended up with a shot that is in phase with the season.


De l'arrière du Silo n°5 by Julien Roumagnac

version française

No comments:

Post a Comment