Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My funny Valentine

My funny Valentine, sweet comic Valentine, you make me smile with my heart♪♫

The citrus heart My daughter came home with a leaflet about healthy eating, giving information about the "5-a-day" campaign, she quite happily sat down going through what she had eaten over the last few days. This shot was inspired by that and the fact that she loves her fruit and vegetables :-)  Phew up to date again, at last I might be able to catch up with the posts I need to do on the 365Community blog after work!
The citrus heart by ©Karen

I need you :) Hey hey!   I need your help and support!  IF you like my work I would be very very very VERY happy if you could vote for me here: <a href="http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2010/01/poppies-vote-no-11-favourite-handmade_24.html" rel="nofollow">poppytalk.blogspot.com/2010/01/poppies-vote-no-11-favouri...</a>  That
I need you :) by ©Stéphanie Kilgast

A Valentine for my Wife 1 Corinthians 13 was one of the readings at our wedding on 11th September 2004.  It
A Valentine for my Wife by ©Andy

5/52 Happy Valentine Week :) <b>~ Explore highest position : #68 on 2010-02-16 ~</b>  <a href="http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4363734507&amp;size=large" rel="nofollow">Feel the love!</a>  <b><u>Happy Valentine week everyone!</u></b>  Here
5/52 Happy Valentine Week :) by ©Pier-Luc Bergeron

Two parts, one heart. Happy Valentines! -- Mute Swans, Cygnus olor, etangs Mellaeris vijvers, Brussels, Belgium Belgium_050426_133  Fine Art Prints are available at <a href="http://www.wildphotons.com">www.wildphotons.com</a> 10% of your purchases go to an environmental or educational cause.
Two parts, one heart. by ©d hutcheson


Valentine-in-mind-X
Valentine-in-mind-X by ©Etolane

valentines day <a href="http://www.box.net/shared/viiutjxtm8">www.box.net/shared/viiutjxtm8</a>
valentines day by ©Volkan ÖZ

mini chocolate cupcakes almost flourless valrhona chocolate mini-cupcakes with a squidge of double cream and fresh raspberry. my take on the fabulous <a href="http://chockylit.blogspot.com">chockylit
mini chocolate cupcakes by ©K Santos

Rose Reflections, A Dozen Pink Cream Yellow Roses Reflected in a Mirror Image Picture, Free Use, Public Domain, Creative Commons These colorful roses of pink, cream, yellow and green stopped me in my tracks begging to be remembered in photographs!   I have many more pictures, only I have almost reached my limit with Flickr photos. So, until Flickr will accept other payment methods, rather than just credit cards, I won
Rose Reflections, A Dozen Pink Cream Yellow Roses Reflected in a Mirror Image Picture, Free Use, Public Domain, Creative Commons by ©Beverly

"DECLARATION OF LOVE" <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLhsedYf6vw" target="_blank">You are my knight in armor The hero of my heart When you smile at me, I see A true world go up The river is getting deep, believe it You
"DECLARATION OF LOVE" by ©Marius Boeriu

Nice Day The photo I will give to my lovely wife on wednesday. I love her so much! Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, february 2007  All photos on my photoblog @ <a href="http://www.yozz.net">www.yozz.net</a>
Nice Day by ©yozz!

Endless love <b>I Want to Know What Love Is </b> <i>Julio Iglesias</i> <i>Romantic Classics</i>  I gotta take a little time A little time to think things over I better read between the lines In case I need it when Im older  Now this mountain I must climb Feels like a world upon my shoulders I through the clouds I see love shine It keeps me warm as life grows colder  In my life theres been heartache and pain I dont know if I can face it again Cant stop now, Ive traveled so far To change this lonely life  I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me  Im gonna take a little time A little time to look around me Ive got nowhere left to hide It looks like love has finally found me  In my life theres been heartache and pain I dont know if I can face it again I cant stop now, Ive traveled so far To change this lonely life  I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me  I wanna know what love is I want you to show me And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is And I know, I know you can show me  Lets talk about love I wanna know what love is, the love that you feel inside I want you to show me, and Im feeling so much love I wanna feel what love is, no, you just cannot hide I know you can show me, yeah  I wanna know what love is, lets talk about love I want you to show me, I wanna feel it too I wanna feel what love is, I want to feel it too And I know and I know, I know you can show me Show me love is real, yeah I wanna know what love is...   <a href="http://www.millzero.com/archives/325-Endless-love.html">www.millzero.com/archives/325-Endless-love.html</a> TO PURCHASE PHOTOS:   With Lots of help by: obofili
Endless love by ©Ali Nishan

Sunset of love Location : Sunset at Padang Hangus, Maras, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia  Processed in : Adobe Photoshop CS3  Thanx and all the best. We
Sunset of love by ©Ahmad Nizam Awang

version française

No comments:

Post a Comment