Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What you may have missed this week (1)

This week I am starting a new thread that will be up every sunday. It's a compilation of articles and photos published during the week that have been popular, or ones I particularly enjoyed. This way you won't miss photo news.

Let's start right away!

Back to the future

I had already seen projects of before/after photos of people. Irina Werning's "Back to the future" project goes further, as the photographer did everything possible to make the after picture look like the before shot: background, accessories, clothes and even facial expressions. No doubt Irina Werning is a perfectionist!

PANCHO IN 1983 & 2010, Buenos Aires
PANCHO IN 1983 & 2010, Buenos Aires by ©Irina Werning

Light-Paint Piano Player

I am not used to publish videos here. This one is very impressive and light painting fans will undoubtely appreciate. I found it first on photographyblogger.net. Man Ryan Cashman rocks!


22 Remarkable Pictures of Rust

Another article from photographyblogger.net, a neat compilation of pictures of Rust by Tim Kok. I love it.

Found in Field Dead Oshawa, Ontario.  Old Ford truck used as a feeding station for livestock.
Found in Field Dead by ©Rick Harris

Photos opportunities

Corinne Vionnet has done a tremendous work on her Photos opportunities project. For 26 famous landmarks she has collected and merged thousands of photos into one picture. Results look like paintings.


Lezardphotographique

The article Accessory Guide: Memory Card has been very popular this week, partly thanks to the site photo geek.
I would like to thank every person who shared my articles this week :)

Day 5 - New Friend My 4GB SDHC card died recently and shooting RAW with a 10MP D80 on a 2GB card was no joy. 160 photos is simply no enough. So, I ordered 2x8GB SDHC from eBay and they arrived while we were away. Now I can shoot over 600 photos on a card, and way more if I dont shoot RAW. happy me.
Day 5 - New Friend by ©Cristiano Betta

More news next week!

version française

No comments:

Post a Comment