Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Sunday, January 16, 2011

iPhoneography with Jason L. Parks

Think you need a fancy dSLR to take good pictures? Some time ago I thought the same, until I saw a picture on facebook, taken by a friend (David Heang) as he left work, using... his iPhone! In fact many people have been uploading pictures taken with their iPhone: it's called iPhoneography.

I did not know about Jason L. Parks until twitter suggested I added @JasonLParks in my follow list. His description message left me... Well judge for yourself: "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be."! I was about to close it, but I thought it was ridiculous to take it literally, it was obviously for fun (or was it?), and I visited his website.

Jason L. Parks publishes exclusively photos taken and edited with an iPhone. After a family tragic event, he decided he wanted to document every experience he had. Indeed most of us have a camera right in our pocket and don't make the best out of it.

Jason L. Parks' site - flickr - blog







version française

No comments:

Post a Comment