Description

The lizard filters the best of photography for you! Follow it on #photolizard or with rss

Monday, January 17, 2011

Surfer girl photography with Sarah Lee

After posting the article about Dezign Horizon, a friend of mine made me realize there were only men surfers in the pictures I selected. Isn't it sexist??
Let me redeem myself!

I started looking for photos of surfer girls to set up a nice selection as I like to do (see old people portraits, vertigo selection, christmas, danbo), and I ran across Sarah Lee's flickr. After some research and seeing many of her photos, I thought her photos could easily make the whole compilation. I included some of her underwater photos, which you will undoubtely like.

Sarah Lee's flickr - Sarah Lee's website


steph by ©Sarah Lee









version française

No comments:

Post a Comment